Strawberry Christmas Tree...simple to make!
- Buy the freshest strawberries you can find.
- Dry them well and bring them to room temperature so there’s no condensation on them
- Pointy strawberries give your tree the best appearance.
- Use a bag and tip to drizzle white chocolate (white & green) over strawberries.
- If the chocolate in the bag goes hard between layering, simply re-melt in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- Use a styroform cone as your base and frost with green white chocolate.
- Use toothpicks to adhere strawberries to the cone.
- To reduce the toothpick size, stick the pointed end into the cone to make a hole. Remove and cut off one-third. Place the blunt end back into the hole in the cone and skewer the strawberry with the sharp end.
- Fill between berries where needed with green white chocolate.
- Ta da! Done :)